DeNux is thrilled to bring Citadelle Gin back to Arkansas! A complex yet subtle London dry gin from southwest France, it's perfect for springtime in the Natural State.
Citadelle holds the distinction of "most awarded gin": it's the winner of 69 medals, 32 of which are gold!
From the standpoint of the legislation, Citadelle is a London gin. However, the method used to produce Citadelle gin is more complex. Its production boasts the following distinctions:
- the use of a Charentais pot stills with a maximum capacity of 25 hectolitres
- naked flame distillation (no steam)
- 18 botanicals in addition to juniper berries
- pure gin - no sugar added!
As it was produced in the 17th century, Citadelle gin is distilled in small copper pot stills with a naked flame. Using centuries-old know-how passed down through five generations of master distillers, Alexandre Gabriel and the Pierre Ferrand cellar master have brought back to market a complex, refined, and elegant gin.
- Appearance: crystal clear, oily, and thick
- Nose: light juniper, cardamom, licorice, nutmeg, and citrus
- Palate: interplay of floral and spicy, savory with a hint of wood
- 4x distilled wheat grain base
- 19 botanicals
Look for Citadelle Gin in the following Little Rock restaurants & bars: in the "Pegu Club" at Big Orange; in the "French Gin & Elderflower Tonic" at South on Main; Loca Luna; and Piro Brick Oven & Barroom.
Buy it at the following Little Rock retail locations: O'Looney's Wine & Liquor, Colonial Wine & Spirits, Sullivant's, Markham Street Liquor Store, Wine & Spirits of West Little Rock, Hillcrest Liquor Store, Grapevine Wine & Spirits, Metro Wine & Spirits, Stratton's Market, 107 Liquor, and Springhill Wine & Spirits.
You can also find it in the following Northwest Arkansas retail locations: Liquor World, Macadoodle's, Wedington Liquor, The Bottle Wine & Spirits, and Crossover Liquor.