"For some, determining one's true purpose in life is accomplished through following the path of least resistance, and thus relinquishing to passion."
These inspiring words are printed on every bottle of Modus Operandi wine. The winery started with a passion and a dream in 2002, when Jason Moore and his wife uprooted their life in Texas to become winemakers in Napa Valley. And in the years since, they've made their dream a reality.
Modus Operandi Cellars is a Napa Valley treasure that we're thrilled to bring to the Natural State.
De Nux Distributors currently carries the following Modus Operandi wines (click on each link to read the winemaker's notes):
- 2013 Sauvignon Blanc (average retail price: $33)
- 2012 Vicarious Red (average retail price: $45)
- 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon (average retail price: $85)
Look for these fantastic wines at the following locations served by De Nux:
- Central Arkansas Restaurants: SO Restaurant Bar, Cache
- Central Arkansas Retail: Hillcrest Liquor, O'Looney's Wine & Spirits, Lake Liquor, Spirit's Fine Wines, Markham Street Liquor, Springhill Wine & Spirits
- Northwest Arkansas Restaurants: Bordino's, River Grille Steakhouse, The Wine Cellar
- Northwest Arkansas Retail: Liquor To Go, Macadoodle's, The Bottle Wine & Spirits